Tour to Coffea Diversa
Specialty Coffee Garden
The largest private collection in the world of coffee species and varieties (varieties, accessions, natural mutations, and cultivars) with more than 700 specimens.
- To walk through the coffee garden observing the differences among coffe species and varieties.
- To learn how to make coffee ssedling.
- To harvest coffee with your own hand (available from September to March).
- To see how coffee is processed from fresh cherry to exportable green bean (pulping, drying, hulling, grading by weight, grading by screen size, hand sorting of defects, packaging for export).
- To learn how coffee is roasted in Coffea diversa.
- To discover different ways to prepare specialty coffee for drinking.
- To taste the diversity of coffee species and varieties including the coffees awarded at the International Competition of Paris, France.
Every day of the week
We are located in:
Biolley, near La Amistad International Park
Heladería Biolley (Biolley Artisan Ice Cream Shop)